Private Townhouse in Golf and Beach Paradise, Sleeps 6
The Terraces combine high contemporary design along concerning the historical style of properties in the Algarve. The bright white exterior is a reminder of how the houses used to be built here. However, the interior is anything but! With floor to ceiling glass panels, modern decor and furnishings throughout, these properties feel fresh, spacious and full of natural light.
The lounge area comes equipped with a large flat screen TV and patio doors which open out to a covered terrace area, along with access to the large, inviting communal swimming pool.
Upstairs you will find ensuite bedrooms which are of the highest standard and comfort, befitting of 5-star hotel...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Terraces are within walking distance of the Pine Cliffs hotel and all of the facilities that can be found there, as well as the beach. The golf clubhouse and driving range, the tennis courts and kids' club can be found within a slightly longer walk. The swimming pool that the Terraces share is easily found, walking from the the garden of each property. Pine Cliffs is located in the small town of Olhos d'Agua. There are a multitude of restaurants on resort, plus a handful directly opposite the resort entrance and more to be found within a ten minute drive. Olhos d'Agua is a pretty coastal town with a small sandy beach and various restaurants offering freshly caught fish and international cuisine. Bars are open until late here and are always buzzing. Pine Cliffs is situated almost half way between the larger towns of Vilamoura and Albufeira, both of which can be found within a 20 minute drive and offer a full selection of family orientated restaurants, shops, beaches and facilities.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card will be taken as guarantee at time of check in
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : No
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 2 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3-5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €50 (to be paid at time of booking). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property