Luxurious Zen Villa for Perfect Relaxation
Channel your inner zen at four-bedroomed Villa Ying. The luxurious villa taps into the tranquil Buddhist practice with its simple, yet sophisticated layout and natural use of materials, helping you to be the most relaxed you. Think sleek whitewashed walls and bamboo features. The hillside surrounds are just as peaceful, in the picturesque and authentic Cretan village of Koutouloufari. The sleepy village is tucked among olive groves and boasts stunning views of the coast.
The villa itself is truly unique, with an elegant combination of classic and contemporary décor. The exterior has the feel of a traditional Mediterranean cottage, with its rustic walls draped in pretty bougainvillaea, while the interior radiates modern style. The four bedrooms each have their own balcony with views of the sparkling blue Aegean to the north or the breath-taking salt-water pool to the south. The master steals the show with a private bathroom,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Koutouloufari is a peaceful Cretan village overlooking the vibrant port town of Hersonissos on the east side of Crete. It’s nestled in the tree-lined hillside and is renowned for its excellent traditional tavernas and architecture. Look out for Souvlaki and Moussaka dishes, as well as after-dinner cocktails and crepes. Choose an outdoor seat and watch the world go by. The setting provides a quiet and romantic atmosphere with the mountain-side view of Hersonissos town and coastline. To quench your culture thirst, you can explore the narrow cobbled streets and old Cretan houses, stop for an iced coffee in one of the many cafes or browse the quaint gift and souvenir shops. The old church of Agios Vassilios (St Basil) is also worth a visit or you could go for a walk around the sleepy neighbouring villages of Piskopiano and Ano Hersonissos. Hersonissos, the livelier cosmopolitan town is a short drive away. There you’ll find a vibrant nightlife and a multitude of shops. It is also within a short drive of some of the loveliest beaches in Crete. There are three popular family-friendly beaches to choose from, plus a handful of smaller, sandy coves that hug the rockier parts of the coastline. Nearby beaches include Kokkini Hani, Malia, Agios Nikolaos and Elounda. You could also jump on a boat trip to Dia or Dragon island, so called because it’s shaped like a sleeping dragon. Some boat tours stop for swimming and snorkelling and provide a barbecue-style lunch.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : Check in – Anytime after 14:00
- Departure time : Check out time – 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : Guests are requested not to smoke inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation, personal accidents and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Due to neighbouring properties guests are requested to be quiet between 00:00 and 09:00
- Other 2 : This property only accepts cash payments