Large Luxury Villa Right by Beach and Village
Villa Helios is the largest of the villas, which are located within a luxury gated development of eight. This three bedroomed villa, with ensuite bathrooms, can accommodate up to six guests and with its large airy spaces, it makes it well suited for families and couples.
This lovely holiday home offers everything needed to create the best holiday. From the top to the bottom, this villa is well planned, equipped and finished to a high quality. The rear of this contemporary property showcases one of the villa’s most decadent features, a huge private swimming pool. Surrounding this pool is a well-coiffed vegetation, as well as an array of sun loungers and a pergola dining area. All of these features combine seamlessly to create the perfect area for splashing, sunning and watching the pretty sunset with a meal.
To really aid holiday relaxation, the interior of this home is decorated lightly to offer a flowing, airy...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa has an excellent location within a small, private gated community close to the village of Kaliviani, where a range of amenities can be found. The nearest beach can be found just a few-minutes away at Gramvoussa Bay, although we recommend venturing a little further and heading to either Falassarna or Balos Lagoon, both of these beautiful beaches are around twenty-minutes away by car. The closest resort, Kissamos, is around ten-minutes away and boasts a wider selection of amenities. The airport, Chania International, is conveniently located just under an hour away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during July and August, 3 days during the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €350/week (to be paid locally on arrival). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : From 1st January 2018, you’ll need to pay an Overnight Stay Tax which has been introduced by the Greek Ministry of Tourism. The Tax is €0.50 per person, per night. This will be required to be paid upon arrival, at your Villa.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay