Rustic Villa with Panoramic Sea and Mountain Views
Magic Rocks is a secluded, rural idyll set in the most fragrant of countryside locations, offering sparkling accommodation for up to 10 people, in the utmost luxury, with an animated contrast of dazzling coastline and sweeping mountains around it. This unique home marries an original, farmhouse-style building along with a distinctive tower clad in ancient stone.
The estate offers vibrant interiors blending natural, raw materials along with sleek and contemporary design Set down a dusty, off-beat track, Magic Rocks presents as a gorgeous mirage of comfort and style amid the arid terrain. The slick infinity pool; the unmistakable tower rises from it, offset by wooden decking. Terracotta pots are bursting with fragrant plants and beautiful sweeping trees. The views are sublime from this vivacious home, offering both mountains, rural hillside and the sparkling ocean in the distance. Impeccably maintained lawns are fragrant with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Magic Rocks is nestled just outside the village of Spartilas in Corfu; Spartilаs is a picturesquе village set on the slopes of the Pantokrator mоuntаin; due to its far-reaching views, the village is informally known as the “window of Corfu.” All essential shops, local style tavernas and amenities are on offer in this pretty village. The dazzling north east coast is ten minutes away by car where visitors can enjoy a range of stunning beaches. Ipsos is a short distance away and is one of the liveliest resorts in Corfu, with a buzzing nightlife, sleek bars and restaurants popular with a young and international crowd. This is a great spot for water sports, or just enjoying the clear and shallow waters with an array of sunbeds with parasols for hire, changing cabins and boat hire. Hiring a boat and exploring bays and coves is one of the greatest pleasures of the Greek Islands. Corfu Town is the capital of the island, known for its elegant architecture. Thе charming оld tοwn has nаrrоw, stοnе strееts as well as an оld Vеnеtiаn hill tοp fortress with sea views. The Esplanade is the town’s stunning central piazza, surrounded by museums, historic buildings, cafes and restaurants. Corfu is a magical destination which draws visitors back year after year, offering a multi-cultural heritage, array of historic monuments and a stunning natural landscape. The largest of the Ionian islands, Corfu is known for its olive groves, Venetian architecture and pretty beachside villages. If you don't want to drive yourselves around the island the owner has contact for a local chauffeur service with a 10 seater luxury coats. For those that prefer to be on the water you can rent a 30HP boat, for which you don't need a licence to enjoy the Mediterranean and stop off in lovely coves and seafood taverns. The villa owner can provide more details for these services.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : A security deposit of £300 shall be payable to the owners bank account 7 days prior to departure. This shall be held by The Owners as security against any damage to the property and/or grounds, damage, loss or breakages to any furniture, fittings, equipment, plant machinery or appliances in or on the property, damage or destruction to trees, plants or vegetation and any missing items in or on the property. This deposit shall be returned by The Villa Owner by internet or bank to bank transfer less any deductions for damages within 10 working days of the final day of the tenancy
- Arrival time : Guests may check in from 15:00
- Departure time : Guests are requested to check out by 10:00. Leaving late will result in a deduction from the deposit in order to pay for the extra workload resulting from delayed departure
- Energy costs included? : All energy costs are included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath, pool and beach towels are all included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : The owner does not accept any party, hen or stag parties. The lead booker should be over 30 years of age.
- Changeover day : Friday or Saturday, in low season it may be possible to accommodate different arrangements.
- Smoking Allowed? : Guests may not smoke inside the villa, or annexes
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation, personal accidents and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property. The Owner shall not be held responsible for any mishap or injury to the tenants or to their possessions during the rental period and The Tenant should ensure that all those on the booking form are insured for cancellation, medical expenses, loss of personal property and money, personal accident, vehicle breakdown or any other circumstances likely to prevent or affect the tenancy during the specified period
- Minimum stay : Minimum stay is 7 nights
- Internet access? : Complimentary WiFi internet in available at the villa.
- End of stay cleaning included? : End of stay clean is included. The property shall be cleaned twice a week and bed linen and towels changed twice a week. Please ensure that the property is left tidy and clean on departure. Failure to do so might result in a cleaning charge being levied. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to ensure that rubbish is placed in suitable sealed dustbin bags (provided) and disposed off in community “wheely” bins on the main road. Thus avoiding bugs, ants and unpleasant odours in the villa
- Other 2 : The 'tower' is ideal accommodation for a couple who want a little privacy from the rest of the group, however it's key that children aren't allowed in there without supervision. The tower roof terrace has restricted access to adults only and children aged below 18 are forbidden. When not in attendance (so as to prevent curious children from wandering up), the roof hatch must be kept shut AND locked with padlock supplied.