Boutique, Contemporary Villa with Serene Sea Views
Villa Kontokali is a boutique four-bedroom villa, offering panoramic sea-view serenity and contemporary coastal cool. Set in Kontokali, a charming village on the idyllic island of Corfu, the Greek villa provides the ultimate holiday package: sun, fun and food. There’s a chef, a kitchen stocked with whatever you wish, a drinks menu and a myriad of family-friendly activities nearby.
Shaded by trees and parasols, and surrounded by lush green gardens dotted with colourful plants and flowers, the inviting pool is a lovely spot to pass the day (especially with a cooling drink in hand). There’s covered grassy areas – perfect for children to play safely and in sight – and plenty of chairs and sun loungers for you to kick back and relax on. The air-conditioned villa has Wi-Fi throughout.
The villa oozes Mediterranean style with interior white-washed walls and terracotta tile roofs. The four bedrooms and five bathrooms are...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In Corfu Town, you can visit the majestic old town with a Venetian fortress and English Palace. Stroll through the cobbled streets with dozens of restaurants, coffee shops, bars and boutiques and pass by pastel-coloured architecture. More white sandy beaches, including Glyfada, can be found and there’s plenty of opportunities to take part in water sports like snorkelling, diving and sea kayaking. For the keen divers, Corfu is known for being one of the best places in Greece to dive, with favourite dive sites around Paleokastritsa, Othoni and the Paxi islets. You can explore the beautiful bays of Paleokastritsa with sea caves, a scenic canyon and schooling barracuda. For day trips, from Corfu, you can take a boat to Agii Saranda in Albania and wander around the nearby Roman ruins of Butrint or go to Paxos and Antipaxos, two small islands to the south-east. You could also go to the popular resort of Sidari – a quaint fishing village home to coastal sandstone cliffs and a brace of secluded sandy beaches. With plenty of things to see and do, you won’t get bored.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Security deposit : A security deposit of €1300 will be required at check-in in cash. This money will be partially used by the chef for groceries. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
- Other Ts and Cs : Two children under 4 can be accommodated FOC in cots
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed at the property, please inform us at time of booking.
- Arrival time : Checking is from 14:00 onwards
- Departure time : Checkout time is 11:00 or before
- Energy costs included? : Yes all energy costs are included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, towels, pool towels and slippers are all included in the rate.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- End of stay cleaning included? : End of stay cleaning is included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- Other 2 : This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties
- Other 3 : Twin beds are all 90cm wide and can be made up as double on request
- Minimum stay : Minimum stay is 3 nights
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is included for all stays between April and October. For the five winter months, November to March, it is available on request for an additional charge varying on the length of stay; please enquire for a quote.
- Other Ts and Cs : The villa's EOT: 1050837