Splendid, Modern Villa Overlooking Lake Como
In a charming residential area close to the heart of Cernobbio on Lake Como is stylish Villa Splendida Lario. Set over three levels, this villa offers clear and beautiful lake views and those over the surrounding hillsides. Cernobbio’s amenities and Lake Como itself are both just a five-minute drive away from the villa.
Chill out and unwind in Villa Splendida Lario’s spacious rooms that offer plenty of contemporary conveniences to make your stay incredibly comfortable. The leafy, Mediterranean-style outside space and upper-floor balconies are the ideal relaxing spaces for soaking up the tranquil atmosphere.
The living/dining room is bright and modern, with a comfortable sofa and a fireplace for cosy evenings in with the family. Doors open onto a lovely balcony terrace with outdoor furniture for making the most of the town, lake and hillside views. Sharing the open plan space is a dining table and chairs, with the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Splendida Lario is ideally located in a laidback residential area that’s also close to everything that the town of Cernobbio has to offer. Within a 10-minute walk you’ll come across several restaurants, making it easy and convenient to enjoy evening meals out. The centre of Cernobbio is only five minutes away by car and is where you’ll find even more restaurants, bars and shops. Also found in the town are many impressive buildings, such as Villa Erba and Villa Bernasconi. Il Giardino della Valle is a lush, peaceful garden in which to stroll around whilst discovering exotic flowers and tropical plants. The shores of Lake Como are also just a short drive from the villa. Windsurf, waterski or go sailing on the water – there are plenty of watersports on offer. You can also use the lake to get to other interesting towns and cities by taking the ferry instead of driving. Como (8km) is a great place for history and culture lovers, with a Gothic cathedral, numerous churches and intriguing museums to explore. There’s also a funicular railway that takes you up a steep mountain to the village of Brunate, providing spectacular lake and city views along the way. Take the ferry from Como to the beautiful lakeside town of Bellagio. It takes a couple of hours to reach, but the scenery you get to take in is second to none. And when you do arrive at Bellagio, you’ll be rewarded by attractions such as the impressive Villa Sebelloni Park. The prestigious Green Golf Academy is based at Villa d'Este Golf Club in Montorfano (16km) and offers tailored teaching for boosting golf skills. By using advanced software and meeting the needs of individual players, techniques such as the swing can be improved. Video review is available so that you can watch and learn, alongside group or solo training. Famous for its fashion and chic atmosphere, the city of Milan (58km) is just an hour’s drive from Villa Splendida Lario.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €380, paid locally in cash. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Stricky no smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights in low season, 4 nights in mid season and 5 nights in high season.
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Concierge service fee €180 payable in cash on arrival (compulsory).
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and highchair available on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : Whilst this property can accommodate 14 guests, please note that four guests will be sleeping on sofa beds. Please see the features tab for full details.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.