Large Luxury Villa with Impressive Facilities and Views
Corfu’s Empress Sissi is a luxury seven-bedroom villa that certainly impresses. The extensive villa is in an idyllic and quiet spot between the sleepy fishing villages of Perama and Benitses, and is only a short 9km drive from Corfu’s culture-packed old town. Perfect for families or groups of friends, this villa – although one building – is divided between three different areas, offering that bit of extra privacy while also ensuring everyone can be together at the same time. It’s set in beautifully landscaped grounds – with century-old cypress trees, olive trees, fruit trees and flower gardens – and features a sun-lounger-dotted infinity pool that overlooks the glistening Ionian Sea below.
If that wasn’t enough, there’s also a yoga and fitness area, as well as a table tennis table, football nets, darts, beach rackets and volleyball. There’s also a variety of board games – ideal for those family entertainment evenings in. When...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Empress Sissi is near the charming Greek village of Benitses on the island of Corfu. It’s about 14km south of Corfu Town. The village is quiet and laidback, with a few local tavernas, bars and cafes, and there are a couple of Blue Flag Beaches that are ideal for swimming, snorkelling or simply relaxing. You can wander the village’s cobbled streets or sip cold coffee while looking out over the sea here. The centre of Corfu is about a 20-minute drive from Benitses. In Corfu Old Town, you can explore the Venetian-style neoclassical architecture. Walk along the cobbled streets between the pastel-coloured and bougainvillea-draped houses, browse for one-of-a-kind souvenirs in the boutique shops or visit the hidden gardens. To the west, there’s also a fortress with fantastic views over the harbour. Corfu is also known for its friendly tavernas serving everything from Moussaka to Souvlaki. Sample imported beer, get your fill of pastries and delicious fresh pies at one of the charming bakeries or head to one of the sun-soaked beaches – there are plenty to choose from. Venturing further afield, you could drive one hour north to Sidari. This charming Greek village is bursting with classic charm. There are more powder-soft sand beaches here, as well as welcoming tavernas and a nearby water park. The coastline is studded with secluded coves that are made for exploring, and there’s also a lively nightlife scene with bars, pubs and clubs. For a fun day trip, you can hop on a boat and traverse the coastline. Most trips stop for swimming and snorkelling.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : Guests may check in from 14:00
- Departure time : Guests are requested to checkout by 10:00
- Security deposit : Guests may be required to present a credit card as security deposit and charged on departure for any damage or losses incurred during their stay.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation, personal accidents and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 3 night in low season, 7 nights in peak.
- Internet access? : Complimentary internet access is available at the villa.