Charming Villa with Modern and Stylish Features
Built in 1870 and completely renovated in 2018, Duchess Alexandra Villa offers a tasteful blend of historical features, traditional charm and modern, stylish features. The villa, a grand mansion, is located in Corfu’s Kefalomantouko district, a short distance from the historic UNESCO heritage site of Corfu town. With elegant interiors, a spacious terrace and stunning, panoramic views of the sparkling Ionian Sea, this beautiful property is the perfect retreat. Duchess Alexandra Villa is a three-floor mansion, initially built for a wealthy merchant and his family. Designed by an English architect in a contemporary European style and surrounded by luscious greenery, the villa offers an air of relaxation and luxury. On the ground floor, guests will find the spacious living room and fully-equipped kitchen. The living room offers a unique atmosphere, with antique furniture, a grand mirror and a working fireplace, all creating a warm,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Duchess Alexandra Villa is located in Corfu’s Kefalomantouko district, a short distance from the historic UNESCO heritage site of Corfu town. With panoramic views of the Ionian Sea, this location is hard to beat! The property is walking distance from restaurants, shops and the Corfu port, so you never need to travel far. Boasting an abundance of natural beauty, stunning beaches and a vivid nightlife, Corfu is probably the most famous Greek island attracting thousands of visitors every year. In Corfu Town, you can visit the majestic old town with a Venetian fortress and English Palace. Stroll through the cobbled streets with dozens of restaurants, coffee shops, bars and boutiques and pass by pastel-coloured architecture. More white sandy beaches, including Glyfada, can be found and there’s plenty of opportunities to take part in water sports like snorkelling, diving and sea kayaking. For the keen divers, Corfu is known for being one of the best places in Greece to dive, with favourite dive sites around Paleokastritsa, Othoni and the Paxi islets. You can explore the beautiful bays of Paleokastritsa with sea caves, a scenic canyon and schooling barracuda. For day trips, from Corfu, you can take a boat to Agii Saranda in Albania and wander around the nearby Roman ruins of Butrint or go to Paxos and Antipaxos, two small islands to the south-east. You could also go to the popular resort of Sidari – a quaint fishing village home to coastal sandstone cliffs and a brace of secluded sandy beaches. With plenty of things to see and do, you won’t get bored.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price. The is a daily maid service
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Pool heating charge? : No additional charge
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby amenities available at the property - please request specific requirements at time of booking.
- Other 2 : The villa has a back up water supply and an electric generator for lighting (not aircon or any heating).
- Pool heating charge? : €50/day from 1st October to 10th May, otherwise is free of charge. Pool heating system works whenever the water temperature is below 24 Celsius and could reach up to 29C. Depening on the weather conditions, pool heating works between September through May