Terracotta Villa with Large Sea View Terrace
Life here is simple, for parents and children alike. Why? Because not only does this terracotta villa have its own pool - offering hours of entertainment - it boasts a generous terrace with outstanding views stretching out to sea, cosy living areas, spacious bedrooms, and it’s near the beach!
Yes, Villa Irati, set on a verdant hillside is just 700m from pure, golden sands. And, it’s the kind of place you’ll be content to let young children splash around in the crystal-clear waters. With a marina at one end, it’s a great spot to watch the fishing boats and yachts mooring up. You may even want to take a motorboat out yourself.
With six bedrooms, the villa can sleep up to ten. Individually styled, they certainly give off that real ’home from home’ feeling. Move into the open-plan living areas and you’ll feel just as much at home. The pretty white living room with its inviting sofa is overlooked by the kitchen, which...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Whatever you're picturing, it's even better. Tamariu is a truly delightful seaside village, and its beach is considered one of the best on the Costa Brava. This small crescent-shaped beach, surrounded by pine-clad headlands, is wonderfully sandy and blessed with translucent waters. Originally a fishing village, Tamariu has retained much of its charm and identity, due to the nature of its rather rugged, but beautiful coastline, and the challenging journey for those navigating the narrow hillside roads. And thank goodness for that, as what we are left with is an utterly charming stretch of coast occupied by like-minded discerning tourists who respect the local countryside and embrace the traditional restaurants and tapas bars found in this gem of a village. There are welcome additions too; a popular promenade, a couple of well-stocked mini-markets and great waterfront restaurants. This is one special place to enjoy a family meal; just soak up the atmosphere as dusk falls. Or, you could head out to the little medieval town of Begur, just 1.5km away. Well worth the visit, this delightful town with its narrow streets and crumbling buildings make for a great day trip or the perfect venue for a sublime supper. An idyllic location, Tamariu is less than an hour's drive from Girona airport. What are you waiting for?
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Friday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Heating costs included? :
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The tenants will need to pay a tourist tax of €0,90 per person per night for over 16's , not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.