Quiet, Comfortable, Beach Condo With Modern, Coastal Flare
If you are a beach lover and your intent is to be near the sugar white sands of the world-renowned beaches of Anna Maria Island, look no further! Liddie’s Place is a notably comfortable and spacious condo in Sun Plaza West, an expertly maintained and uniquely quiet, beachfront condominium complex in the heart of Holmes Beach, mere steps to the beach! Inspired and beautifully decorated in the spirit of Lydia Sabatini, the Italian matriarch to whom family was everything, Liddie’s Place boasts an open-space format that is perfect for couples or families. Gather the family for a meal on the living room balcony while you catch a glimpse of the turquoise blue waters, then head down to the complex’s exclusive beach path and jump in to the Gulf of Mexico! Sun Plaza West provides elevator access to Liddie’s Place, making it easily accessible and convenient for any and all ages. If you want a break from the salt water, feel free to take a dip in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Check-in time is at 4:00pm and check-out is at 10:00am.
- · Smoking: We are a non-smoking property
- · Emergency: There is not an on-site manager; therefore, if an emergency threatens the safety of individuals, or threatens either the common property of Sun Plaza West or the property of a unit, as appropriate, call 911. For after hours, non-emergency issues please call 941.600.2282
- · Quiet Hours: From 9pm to 8am, but at all times please.
- Do not talk loudly in the hallways or parking area, particularly during quiet hours.
- Control the noise level of any parties or other gatherings so that others won’t be disturbed.
- Do not play radios, televisions, sound systems, etc. loudly enough to disturb other residents
- Do not allow your children to play in the hallways, elevator or outdoor shower.
- · Patio/Swimming Area: Open from dawn to dusk. This area is family-friendly – profanity, smoking, loud boisterous partying and the playing of loud music in never appropriate. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed. Any drink in a glass container is never allowed in the pool area. Food is only allowed in the patio area.
- · Children under 14 must be with an adult. Children in diapers may not use the pool. Chairs and lunges are not to be removed from the pool area. During the peak season (February through April), the only flotation devices allowed in the pool are water wings or noodles. Please lower umbrellas when leaving. Gate must be kept closed and locked.
- · Tennis Court: Hours are 8am to 10pm. No food or drink is allowed on court. Close gate and turn off lights when finished. Please keep noise to a minimum.
- · Trash: Is to be placed in garbage bags, tied shut and deposited in the trash chutes located at the Northeast end of each floor, across from 101 and 201. Please do not leave furniture, televisions, construction materials, glass or other large items in the Dumpster Room below the trash chute.
- · Recycling: Solids such as glass, tin cans, bottles and plastic products (excluding plastic bags which cannot be recycled) go in the blue containers in the Dumpster Room which is behind the double doors on your left as you enter SPW from Gulf Drive. Please remove solid recyclables from plastic bags and dispose of the plastic bags in the trash dumpster.
- · Paper products go in the blue containers located in the car wash area (Southeast corner of garage next to the shopping cart area). Carboard boxes should be broken down and pressed flat.
- · Please do not store beach items (chairs, umbrellas, kayaks, toys, etc.) at the end of the building facing the beach, in stairwells, hallways, or in the parking lot – use your units storage room. Also, shoes, garments, towels, chairs and other personal items should not be left in the hallways, on railings, in the parking area, or other common areas of the premises. Please help us to keep the building and grounds safe and attractive.
- · When coming from the beach, please clean sand off feet, body and beach items before entering stairways, hallways, elevator or pool areas. An outside shower is available at the Northwest side of the building near the bench.
- · Do not obstruct hallways, stairwells, parking areas or common areas with anything that may be hazardous or unsightly, including, but not limited to, bicycles, scooters, strollers, chairs, etc. PLEASE STORE BICYCLES IN YOUR STORAGE ROOM.
- · No skates, skateboards, in-line skates, hover boards, roller blades, scooters or other similar items are to be used anywhere on the premises. No playing or running in the walkways, stairways or elevator.
- · Parking: Please park only in the space designated for your condo unit. If a guest visits, there are designated “guest” parking spaces. Tenants and guests are to display an SPW parking pass in or on their vehicle. Motor homes, trailers and boats may not be parked in any assigned parking space or guest space under the building or at the front entrance. They may only be parked in the guest spaces in the parking lot South of the swimming pool. Motorcycles and motor scooters may not be operated on the premises except that they may be parked in the guest parking spaces just South of the swimming pool.
- · Telephone Service: Only local calls; you will not be able to make any long distance or international calls.
- · Pet Policy: Sun Plaza West and Liddie’s Place does not allow pets.
- · Beach Towels: Liddie’s Place has an abundance of Beach Towels
- · Amenity Starter Pack: Your unit will be equipped with a starter pack of resort-style amenities including premium hotel quality linens and towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and laundry detergent. Please note that this is just a starter pack. For extended stay guests, we suggest bringing additional supplies.
- Bath Towels: There are a minimum of four bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths in each bathroom. We supply extra in the overhead vanities for your convenience. If you need additional towels, please let us know and we will be happy to supply you with more. For environmental efforts, we do not offer a towel exchange. Laundry detergent is provided in your units to wash your towels/linens as needed.
- · Think Green! We recycle aluminum, glass and plastic. No cardboard – please keep them separate so we can place in the correct receptacles.
- · Beach Chairs: Beach chairs are in the storage unit labeled 209. The silver key for this storage room is provided within the lockbox located in the parking garage.
- · Beach Umbrellas: There is one beach umbrella located in storage unit 209.
- · Departure Information: Our checkout time is 10:00am. We ask that you please plan accordingly to be out of your unit at that time. We welcome you to stay longer to enjoy the beach and pool. We are happy to store your bags, if needed. When leaving the unit for final departure, please use code 123456. This alerts us that the unit is vacant, and we can get a cleaning crew there asap. Thank you!
- · Welcome Book: Inside your unit, you will find a welcome book full of valuable information about your stay on Anna Maria Island and Liddie’s Place. Each welcome book contains vouchers for a complimentary cocktail at Eliza Ann’s Coastal Kitchen, the restaurant within our sister property on Holmes Beach, Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club. During your stay, we welcome you to visit Waterline for dining and marina-based activities!