Lake Fork 7
This is a large family friendly, cozy, comfortable two bedroom, two bathroom condominium with a large patio that faces the return trail. The master bedroom is spacious and has a large jetted tub. The second bedroom has a bunk bed that has a twin on top and full on the bottom.
The living area offers a wood-burning fireplace, and floor to ceiling windows open out to mountain and forestry views, providing access to your own private balcony. For your convenience there is also a washer/dryer, wood stove, wireless internet, and DISH TV. Each Lake Fork unit also has a designated car port.
The Lake Fork condominiums are very close to the base of the mountain and sit right alongside the Lake Fork River for beautiful views during all seasons and is within walking distance to all Taos Ski Valley activities.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Alllowed
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.