Stunning Contemporary Villa with Sea Views and Pool
Situated in the middle of Sicily’s southern coast, this stunning home is just a short walk away from a beautiful sandy beach. A short drive will take you to the centre of a popular port town, where you’ll find a variety of restaurants, bars and shops. Spread across two stories, you can admire breathtaking sea views from both floors – whether you’re relaxing in the pool or dining al fresco on the terrace – it’s the perfect backdrop to a memorable holiday. Elegant and cosy, Villa Marianello is ideal for groups who want that ‘home away from home’ feeling. Contemporary décor made up of cool artwork, stylish mirrors and intricate ornaments give the interior character, complemented by comfortable furnishings. The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with modern furnishings, so you can create a delicious meal to enjoy with loved ones. Wide windows frame the picturesque landscape and open out onto the terrace. In the cooler evenings, you can...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This gorgeous home is nestled on Sicily’s beautiful southern coast, on the outskirts of Licata. Walk a few minutes to reach the nearest beach, popular for its soft golden sand and clear water that is perfect for snorkelling. When you fancy a bite to eat, there is a wide selection of restaurants near the villa and along the seafront. You’ll find more restaurants and a wide range of bars in the centre of Licata, a seaport town with a blissful coastline. Visit Rocca San Nicola, a picturesque shore which sits opposite an incredible rock formation. Another slice of paradise is Cala Paradiso, a serene beach surrounded by huge cliff faces and filled with polished stones. When you’re not relaxing by the seaside, make sure you explore the city’s in-depth past. Castel Sant'Angelo, Torre San Nicola and the Archaeological Museum are just some of the sites worth visiting. Sat upon a hilltop, Agrigento is a fascinating city with a rich history. Explore the Valley of Temples, a listed UNESCO World Heritage site which provides an insight into Greek art and archaeology. There are many ancient buildings, temples and a few museums dotted around the city, where you can learn more about the local history. Filled with several eateries, bars and beaches, this city has something for everyone. Sicily has an extensive coastline with awesome caves such as Scala dei Turchi and miles upon miles of sandy beaches. Its diverse landscape is dotted with interesting places like the seaside town of Sciacca and the stunning commune of Piazza Armerina. This villa is a great place to visit popular cities like Caltagirone, Modica and Ragusa, where you can delve into the Sicilian culture.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 9 pm. Late arrivals from 9 pm to 12 am are subject to a €30 fee.
- Departure time : 8 am to 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 200 kWh per week - Extra consumption fee of € 0.40 per kWh payable locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, linen changed weekly and towels changed mid week.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : No, on consumption.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, changed weekly.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately end March to beginning of November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Security deposit :