Loft Living with Exposed Brick on Broughton Street
Perched above Broughton Street, this newly renovated loft has everything you’ll need for a quick trip or longer stay. Just a block away from City Market, you’ll be within walking distance to everything from museums to boutiques to world-class restaurants. The fully-equipped modern kitchen is beautifully balanced by the exposed brick of the living area. You’ll have everything you need to dine-in or spend an evening simply watching the brand new 70" smartTV. In the morning, plan your day while drinking coffee and looking out over Broughton Street. Or you could head down the street for breakfast at Goosefeather’s Cafe, listed as one of the top 16 bakeries in Georgia. A day of exploring will leave you hungry. Looking for something extraordinary? Head underground to The Ordinary Pub for classic favorites with a twist, or try The Grey, one of Savannah’s newer restaurants, was named one of the top 5 restaurants in the country by Food & Wine...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No parties/events
- No smoking
- No pets
- Children allowed
- Minimum age of primary renter:25