Two Story Row Home with Exposed Brick and Courtyard
Just two blocks from Forsyth Park, our city’s largest green space, and two blocks from Whitefield Square, one of the most popular squares for weddings, is Habersham House. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle, this townhouse is has everything you’ll need for a memorable stay! This fully renovated home has plenty of historic charm, including exposed brick, a beautiful staircase, and hardwood floors. The open floor plan allows the living room to flow into the beautiful dining room and out into your private courtyard. You’ll find plenty of comfortable seating and a centrally located flat screen TV for easy viewing. A half-bath is tucked away under the staircase for convenience. The kitchen is small but functional, and allows for a view of the courtyard so you’ll never miss a moment with your loved ones! Upstairs are both bedrooms, a full bath with a shower/tub combo, and separate laundry room. The first bedroom has a queen bed, a large...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No parties/events
- No smoking
- No pets
- Children allowed
- Minimum age of primary renter:25