Large 2 bedroom with Private Roof Deck on River Street
Built in the 1800s, this historic loft was originally part of a cotton warehouse. It survived a major fire and turn as a vocational school before being completely remodeled to its current state as a luxury short-term rental. Upon arrival you’ll be able to utilize your private parking space directly in front of the home and head immediately upstairs to your urban oasis. The exposed brick you see as you ascend the stairs to the main level continues throughout the loft. Beams charred in the early 1900s add to the charm and warmth of this unique loft. The full kitchen opens to the living room with a breakfast bar and an amazing view. You’ll have everything you need to cook dinner or just to reheat some leftovers from one of the amazing restaurants at your doorstep. The beautiful living room with a comfortable linen sleeper sofa has a flat screen tv with cable, but with large picture windows and french doors to a small balcony, who needs tv?...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No parties/events
- No smoking
- No pets
- Children allowed
- Minimum age of primary renter:25