Huge 1 bedroom above famous Mrs Wilkes Restaurant
Built toward the end of the 19th century, this one-bedroom, one and one half-bath property is as rich in history as it is charm. Once the home of Mrs. Wilkes, proprietress of the famous Boarding House and still-operational Mrs. Wilkes Dining Room, this parlor-level condo offers a unique stay for up to four guests. Wake up every morning to beautiful Jones Street, where cobblestones and ancient oak trees dripping in Spanish moss compelled Southern Living Magazine to name it the “Prettiest Street in America.” The original hardwood floors and 12’ ceilings and tasteful interior decor make this home-away-from-home warm and inviting. The large living area has a flat screen TV and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Three ornamental marble hearths throughout the home are complemented by fine antiques and elegant furnishings. Pocket doors separate the parlor from the dining room, which has seating for four. The galley-style kitchen is fully equipped...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No parties/events
- No smoking
- No pets
- Children allowed
- Minimum age of primary renter:25