Traditional House close to Battersea Park
This house is fully equipped with everything that you need for your stay.
The ground floor features the spacious, traditional sitting room and small study. The bright and well equipped kitchen is perfect for nights in, with everything you need to prepare a meal. On sunny mornings and evenings you can enjoy the quiet patio with coffee or a cocktail. Spaces like these are hard to come by in the chaos of London, so make sure to enjoy it!
The three bedrooms are both comfortable and cosy. The master bedroom has a king sized bed, whilst the second bedroom has a double bed and the third bedroom has a single.
Guests have access to the entire house, except for some cupboards which may be locked.
Battersea is a thriving area in south west London with one of London’s most beautiful parks and just across the river from Chelsea. With the arrival of the new US Embassy, various riverside developments and the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Battersea is a thriving area in south west London with one of London's most beautiful parks and just across the river from Chelsea. With the arrival of the new US Embassy, various riverside developments and the Northern Line extension, Battersea has fast become one of London's most popular areas to live in. Attracting young professionals and families alike, due to its proximity to central London, Battersea is a buzzy and exciting place to be. Local gastropubs all within a 5-10 min walk of the house include The Woodman (Battersea High St), The Lighthouse (Battersea Park Road), The Latchmere (Battersea Park Road), Fox and Hounds (Latchmere Road). For a taste of Italy, try L'Antipasto on Battersea Park Rd. Bariloche is an Argentinian steakhouse on Battersea High Street. Queenwood is a popular bistro well worth a visit on Battersea Square. Nearby Northcote Rd has many more options for restaurants and pubs, meaning you can easily stay local if you wish. Battersea Park is a beautiful large, open green space with a children's zoo, lake, cafe and regular events and is just a mere 10min walk from the house. Battersea Square is equally as close and offers all manner of cafes, delis, bistros and a buzzy atmosphere. Popular Northcote Rd is 10min walk in the other direction, passing Clapham Junction and has a weekend market. Supermarkets nearby include Tesco Express on Falcon Rd, Sainsbury's Local on Battersea Park Rd, Waitrose, Whole Foods, Asda and Lidl are all a 10min walk away near Clapham Junction.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Not suitable for children
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events