Charming House in Bustling Fulham
When entering the house you will fall in love with the cosy sitting room boasting an impressive book collection, perfect for the ones who love to read. Going down a flight of stairs you’ll find the family room with the bight and spacious conservatory that leads to the charming garden.
On the lower ground level you will find the spacious and fully equipped kitchen, where you can let your creative juices flow to prepare a delicious meal for your family.
All three bedrooms are upstairs. The single bedroom is perfect for children, with plenty of toys and books to choose from, your child will feel right at home! The master bedroom boasts a super king size bed and the second bedroom a comfortable king size bed.
Guests will have access to the whole house with the exception of the upper floor rooms (not on the photos) and some locked cupboards which contains the owner’s belongings.
This quiet residential...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
This quiet residential street in South Fulham offers good locality to many amenities. The new Sainsbury's superstore is a short walk away, as are both Imperial Wharf and Wandsworth Town stations. The many shops, bars and restaurants of the Wandsworth Bridge Road, as well as Fulham Broadway and Parsons Green underground stations are also both within walking distance. For a good pub experience we recommend the extremely popular Sands End gastro pub which is a local favourite for many. Alternatively Joe's Brasserie (2 min walk), Chai Thali or the White Horse (10 min) are great options! You'll also find good cafes and brunch spots close by: Bonbon (1 min walk), Boma Bar and Restaurant (2 min walk) and St Clements (9 min walk).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM