Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Chelsea is a highly desirable and affluent area of London. With great shopping, amazing restaurants, cafes and bars, boutiques and delis and even museums, you will not tire of things to do in Chelsea. Ranging from charming mews houses, regal red-brick mansion blocks and stucco-fronted terraces, walking through Chelsea is a delight. The Ivy Chelsea Garden is the perfect place to go for a drink in the gorgeous orangery, or perhaps a delicious meal. Kurobuta serves tapas-style Japanese dishes and is in a very informal setting. Visit the Saatchi Gallery which is a fantastic London gallery for contemporary art set on Duke of York Square. The Square is also home to Duke of York Square Market - a fine food market, curated by Partridges, open on Saturdays from 10am - 4pm. If green space is what you are after, take a short walk along London's most beautiful bridge, Albert Bridge, to Battersea Park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM