Delightful Apartment with Charming Garden
This is a fantastic 2 bed flat in Shepherd’s Bush. There are 2 bedrooms, one with a king bed, and one with a 2 comfortable singles. Both bedrooms look out over the gorgeous garden, and are lovely and quiet. After a long day exploring London this is the perfect place to relax, with a comfortable sitting room to enjoy, and a well equipped kitchen to on the warmer nights, illuminate the garden with candles and enjoy dinner outside.
Whilst there is no parking, Westfield Shopping centre is just 5 minutes away, and you can park your car there at a minimal cost throughout your stay.
Guests have access to the entire flat and the garden.
This property is in the fantastic Shepherd’s Bush area. The location benefits from having close proximity to an assortment of bars, restaurants, and delis. This area is a perfect place to rest your head but also provides easy and frequent transport links to discover...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
This property is in the fantastic Shepherd's Bush area. The location benefits from having close proximity to an assortment of bars, restaurants, and delis. This area is a perfect place to rest your head but also provides easy and frequent transport links to discover London. Hammersmith is a great area for entertainment; bursting with a variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and theatres. The renowned Apollo theatre is located in the centre of Hammersmith and hosts many concerts, live events and other entertainment shows. Try the Bird in Hand for delicious Pizza, or The Havelock Tavern for a fab gastropub. The Pope's Eye has the best steak around, and Kerbisher & Malt' are famous for their tasty fish and chips. Shepherd's Bush is a bustling and vibrant area of London with countless things to do. Bars, restaurants, delis, cafes, concert halls and more - it has everything you need. The infamous Westfield shopping centre is located by Shepherd's Bush station and has numerous high street and designer shops, food stores, as well as a cinema within and a number of restaurants. Westfield even contains KidZania, which is the UK’s first educational entertainment experience where children aged four to fourteen can learn real-life skills in a 75,000sq ft. child-size city built just for them. The Shepherd's Bush Empire hosts some amazing concerts throughout the year, so keep an eye out before you travel to London. You will certainly not tire of things to do in this area of London!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM