Charming Townhouse in the Heart of Chelsea
The property comprises of: Entrance hallway leading into a formal reception room and dining room with a beautiful bright conservatory and balcony overlooking the rear garden. The staircase leads down to a spacious breakfast kitchen and family room, the back doors open out onto a decked garden, utility room and plenty of storage, the master bedroom suite is located on the first floor along with a large walk-in wardrobe/dressing room and en-suite bathroom with shower, family bathroom. Staircase leading up to the second floor where there are three more double bedrooms and a third bathroom . The property is situated on a prestigious street in Chelsea, moments walk from the many amenities of Fulham Road.
Guests have access to all areas of the house.
The house is currently on the market. Potential viewings can happen during the stay, but guests will be notified 24 hours beforehand.
Chelsea is an exclusive...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Chelsea is an exclusive area in southwest London in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Affluent and sophisticated and very cool, Chelsea is truly the place to stay in London. Especially if you enjoy being on the doorstep of museums, parks, restaurants, bars and shopping. A short walk to the famous Kings Road and Fulham Roads and with ample connections via foot, bus or tube to all the sights of central London and surronds.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- Please note that this property is on the market, and viewings may occur during your stay. We will do our best to give you at least 24h notice for any viewings.