Bright & Spacious Family House in Hammersmith
An incredible family home with large open living spaces, perfect for the family. This property is flooded with natural light, conceiving comfort and relaxation within a beautiful terraced home based in the leafy suburb of Hammersmith. This home can host up to 10 guests (and an extra little one!) with 6 spacious bedrooms, which can be broken down into 2 king sized rooms, 2 double rooms, 1 single room and another room with a child sized bed – there is also a crib in one of the double rooms.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
You'll have plenty of nearby food choice with a large selection of independent eateries for breakfast, brunch or lunch and gastropubs for cosy dinner time meals. There various green spaces to enjoy strolling through, Ravenscourt Park is less than a 10 minute walk away and is home to a beautiful lake, tennis courts, basketball courts, 3 playgrounds, 2 cafes and a paddling pool for children. Hammersmith is a great area for entertainment, there are a number of wonderful shops, cafes, restaurants and theatres for you to explore. For food and drinks we have a short list of recommendations, The Brackenbury Wine rooms & Cafe on Hammersmith Grove is a lovely place to eat and has a great atmosphere. The Anglesea and Andover Arms are great pubs to drink at, The Anglesea is more of a gastropub with delicious food and locally renowned.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.