Delighful Family House with Farmhouse Kitchen
This beautiful family home is in a quiet residential street and a 2 minute walk from Kensal Rise overground station and a stone’s throw from Queens Park. This is an ideal "home from home" for a family. It is interior designed to a very high standard and has a garden, ideal for children! There are four bedrooms and a lovely smart sitting room and huge open-plan kitchen and dining area, great for any guests who love to cook!
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is located between trendy Chamberlayne Road (where Kensal Rise overground station is located) and the sophisticated Salisbury Road. Queens Park is a 2 minute walk from the house and is a wonderful expanse of greenery in this vibrant city. Queens Park tube station is nearby and is on the bakerloo line, it is only 4 stops to Paddington so a great link for any travellers coming from Heathrow Airport. There are countless shops, bars and restaurants nearby including The Chamberlayne pub, The Whippet and The Parlour.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.