Bright & Spacious Family House in Clapham
This house comfortably sleeps 7 people. The master bedroom boasts a king sized bed with a sophisticated bay window. The loft also contains a fantastic king sized bed and even an ensuite. The other two rooms are perfect for children (or adults wanting to bring out their inner child!). The third bedroom has one single bed, which the fourth bedroom has two single beds (Currently pictured with a Crib - please note that the crib is no longer there).
The ground floor has a lovely sitting room to relax in, and the playroom is just next door for you to keep a careful eye on the little ones. The kitchen is flooded with light, and fully equipped to cook up a storm after a day exploring.
The garden is bright and family friendly, with a great barbeque to enjoy on Summer evenings!
Please note that there will be building works on the house behind this property beginning on 1st July 2019 for approximately 9 months. There may be...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Clapham is a hidden gem in the London landscape. Just under 10 minutes to Clapham Junction Station, one of the best transport hubs in the whole of London - you can be at Waterloo in less than 15 minutes!! The Northcote Road boasts an extraordinarily vast selection of bars, restaurants, cafes and pubs. From family friendly burger restaurants to fun and fancy wine bars, you can find everything you need right on your doorstep. Restaurants and bars are interspaced with brilliant shops
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in time is 3PM - 8PM