Adorable, Spacious Home with Garden Dining; in Shepherd�s Bush
A light and sophisticated ground floor has a very welcoming sitting room. Leading in to the open plan kitchen there is a Kitchen Aid for the keen cook to make use of, the owner is a professional chef so there is a fully equipped kitchen. The large wooden dining table in the centre of this space will seat as many as eight guests. The kitchen allows access to a paved outdoor area with benched seating. There are two double bedrooms on the first floor of the house, similarly designed as the ground floor using light pastel shades and chic minimalistic decoration. The first bedroom has a double bed and an original feature fireplace with a mirror hanging above it as well as some shelving space for guests. The second bedroom boasts built in wardrobes flanking its King-sized bed as well as a attractive powder blue painted dressing table with mirror by the window. The shared bathroom on this floor is beautifully designed in marble, and fitted...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Shepherds Bush is a bustling neighborhood with a number of bars and restaurants. The Princess Victoria pub is nearby and serves delicious food with a great wine list, The Oak does great pizzas and The Adelaide has a great range of beers. You will find the best dimsung in London at Shukamen Restaurant at The Dorset Hotel. Westfield is located a 10 minute walk from the property. Proud Mary's is a great brunch stop and there is a Ginger Pig (butcher) and Sainsbury's very close to the house.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM