Shoreside Mansion featuring Refined Worldly Furnishings
This opulent, neo-classical villa was built in 1891 near Bellagio, the pearl of Lake Como. Its prime shoreside setting makes for absolute tranquility as well as proximity to the town center. The property continues to display the passion for culture and style assembled by four generations of the same family. Its unique botanical gardens and sophisticated collectibles have transformed the villa into both a magnificent holiday retreat and a living museum.
Spread over three floors, the villa’s interiors are characterized by typical Italian 19th- and 20th-century furniture and paintings, as well as many objects collected from all over the world. Recent refurbishing has added exceptional levels of comfort. Sleeping quarters include 10 bedroom suites as well as a detached guesthouse intended for up to six members of staff, each of which offers an en-suite bathroom.
The residence’s commanding position on Lake Como offers...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Alllowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking*
- - No pets*
- - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom
- - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties
- - No parties/events
- - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood
- - No illegal substances - No party groups - Cannot use property for commercial use
- - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit
- - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals.
- - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance.
- - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking.
- - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement. *rules apply unless elsewhere specified