Cozy, Traditional Townhome with Gorgeous Fireplace; in Clapham Old Town
Set over four floors, this magnificent house offers all you need for your family holiday.
The spacious and well-equipped open-plan kitchen is the heart of this home. With two ovens and five hobs, you will be able to cook the perfect meal for your family to enjoy while gathered around the inviting dining table.
The kitchen doors open to the generous private garden where you can relax and enjoy the sunshine.
Up the stairs, on the first floor, you will find the ample living room, with both a quiet space to enjoy a good book or a TV area where you can watch your favourite movie.
Upstairs you will find the grand master bedroom, boasting a king size bed and a an elegant en-suite bathroom. Just next to it there’s the toddler’s bedroom, where your little one can find a variety of toys to play with.
The last floor has the remaining two bedrooms, both with double beds (4 ft 6) and served by a tasteful blue bathroom.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is situated moments from a wide array of amenities. Nearby Clapham Old Town has a number of cafes, delis, restaurants, pubs and shops. A very local recommendation is The Bobbin, which is an English gastropub perfect for a drink or for a meal out. Nearby No. 32 and The Jam Tree in Clapham Old Town are great brunch spots to set you up for the rest of the day. A bus ride takes you across the river to Chelsea's Sloane Square where you will find yet more shops, bars, restaurants and endless things to see and do. Clapham Common offers green space galore for those of you who need more space than the private garden offers, or if you want a walk.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM