Smart Mews House in Marble Arch
This brand newly refurbished and beautifully designed house is located within a quiet mews, just moments away from world famous Hyde Park, with access to Connaught Village and Marble Arch amenities, including all the renowned retailers at Oxford Street and Bond Street.
This elegant house is set over 3 floors, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a cosy living room and a well-equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook a delightful meal.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Less than a 5 minute walk to both Hyde Park and Marble Arch, this deluxe house is located in a quiet mews with quick access to the famous Oxford Street and Bond Street, overflowing with reputable retailers such as Selfridges and John Lewis. The exclusive Connaught Village is a stone's throw away, where you can find designer boutiques, art galleries and restaurants, and the luxurious Harrods is a mere 20 minute trip away. There are several local amenities, including great pubs and restaurants that satisfy all tastes and preferences, all just under 10 minutes away from the property. Donostia for gourmet tapas in an elongated room with tables and stools at marble-topped bar, and an open kitchen, Bernadi’s Restaurant and Bar for Italian food & drinks in a polished, with a basement bar & terrace, Vinoteca for the wine lovers, Maroush Restaurant, a family friendly Lebanese restaurant, Sandy’s for delicious home-made desserts and Kurobuta that serves an inventive take on Japanese cuisine in an unpretentious, relaxed setting with an open kitchen. If you want to experience the traditional English pub, the Duke of Kendal and The Portman are great options. To grab a cup of coffee you can choose from a variety of independent coffee shops that offer several rich flavoured options, such as The Borough Barista, H R Higgins and Workshop Coffee, all within walking distance. For groceries Waitrose supermarket is a short walk from the house. The Regent Street Cinema and the Everyman Cinema are also close to the house.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Not suitable for children and infants aged 0 - 12
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- Please note that this home does not have a washing machine or dryer. There is a launderette close by that you can use.