Colourful House in Shepherd’s Bush
This fantastic family home is full of life and character - colourful and vibrant, it’s a real one-off. The kitchen/dining room is flooded with sunlight and backs directly onto the private garden. The comfortable sitting room provides the perfect space to relax and unwind after a long day out.
Guests will have access to the entire property and private garden.
Askew Village is located within a few minutes walk. Here, you will find lovely Bakeries such as Lavelis and October 26 serving some of the best fresh Artisan Bread & Pastry in London. The Ginger Pig, a renowned local butchers is also on your doorstep. If you need to visit a supermarket, you will find Tesco’s and Sainsbury’s on Askew Road.
The Anglesea Arms Pub in Brackenbury Village is a local treat which you must visit whilst you are here. Other notable local pubs include The Princess Victoria and The Eagle (boasting a large garden), The Oak...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Askew Village is located within a few minutes walk. Here, you will find lovely Bakeries such as Lavelis and October 26 serving some of the best fresh Artisan Bread & Pastry in London. The Ginger Pig, a renowned local butchers is also on your doorstep. If you need to visit a supermarket, you will find Tesco's and Sainsbury's on Askew Road. The Anglesea Arms Pub in Brackenbury Village is a local treat which you must visit whilst you are here. Other notable local pubs include The Princess Victoria and The Eagle (boasting a large garden), The Oak (serving delicious wood-fired pizzas and Mediterranean fare). There are also a wealth of other excellent restaurants serving Lebanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Moroccan and Tunisian food. If a large green space is what you are after, you will find Ravenscourt Park a 10 minute walk away, home to a beautiful lake, tennis courts, basketball courts, 3 playgrounds, 2 cafes and a paddling pool for children. Whilst you are here, be sure to visit the Cafe in W6 garden centre for breakfast, lunch, cake or ice cream as it is has a lovely seating area outside amongst the plants. Other nearby parks include Wendell Park and Cathnor Park. The Thames River is also a 15 minute walk away should you fancy a romantic stroll along the river. Shepherd's Bush is a bustling and vibrant area of London with countless things to do. Bars, restaurants, delis, cafes, concert halls and more - it has everything you need. The infamous Westfield shopping centre is located by Shepherd's Bush station and has numerous high street and designer shops, as well as a cinema within and a number of restaurants. Westfield even contains KidZania, which is the UK’s first educational entertainment experience where children aged four to fourteen can learn real-life skills in a 75,000sq ft. child-size city built just for them. The Shepherd's Bush Empire hosts some amazing concerts throughout the year, so keep an eye out before you travel to London.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM