Bright, Stylish Home with Charming Roof Terrace Garden & Seating
Filled with many luxurious items and beautiful pieces of decor, this house is one not to be missed. The bedrooms are spacious with high-quality mattresses and enough bathrooms for the whole family to have their own privacy. With two balconies/terraces and a private garden, you also have ample outside space.
Lower ground floor:
Bedroom with King sized bed
Bathroom with bath/shower and loo
Spacious sitting room + large kitchen and dining area
Double bedroom with Terrace
Master bedroom - King sized bed - with ensuite bath and shower
1.5 floor: Bathroom with bath/shower
King sized bedroom with ensuite bath and terrace
Guests will have access to the entire property during their stay.
Cranbury Road is a very quiet and beautiful tree-lined street just 5 minutes from the River Thames.
There are numerous lovely...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Cranbury Road is a very quiet and beautiful tree-lined street just 5 minutes from the River Thames. There are numerous lovely places to eat in Wandsworth Bridge Rd, just moments from the house. For dining and eating out the area offers a great selection within easy walking distance. Wandsworth Bridge Road offers a choice of Italian (Il Pagliaccio), French (Bonbon), international (Joe's Brasserie), Indian (Greedy Buddha), Thai to name just a few, along with the usual cafe scene including Starbucks and Cafe Nero. Nearby Fulham Broadway offers further options (Whole Food, Wagamama, Pret a Manger, Pizza express and many others) along with a multi screen cinema complex (Vue). For those who enjoy England's pubs, there are several to choose from. The popular Sand's End gastropub and the renowned "The Ship” are just a few minutes walk along with a host of other options along the River Thames. Neighbouring Parsons Green is home to the exclusive Koji restaurant plus numerous cafes and other great places to eat out such as Amuse Bouche/Claude's Kitchen where you can enjoy a cocktail and a bite to eat. A Sainsbury’s “Local" supermarket is close by on Wandsworth Bridge Rd for shopping essentials along with a Sainsbury's superstore on the river. French bakery Chanterouy on Wandsworth Bridge Road has delicious freshly baked goods. For a fresh fruit, vegetables and more try North End Road's daily market, just a short bus ride away. Parsons Green farmers market is definitely worth a visit, along with the fantastic Duke of York Square market on a Saturday morning. Duke of York Square market showcases some of the finest local English produce and is affiliated with “Patridge's” and located near the Saatchi Gallery, Kings Road. Kings Road a short bus ride (or even walk) offering everything from designer boutiques, cafes, restaurants and bars and the Saatchi Gallery host regularly amazing exhibitions. The house is also well located for those visiting the world famous annual Chelsea Flower Show. Museum lovers will enjoy the Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum and National Science Museum at South Kensington, just 2 stops away on the District Underground Line at Fulham Broadway For those dedicated to fitness there are several gyms and fitness centres close by and tennis courts available at South Park just a 5mins walk. You can just turn up and use a court and somebody will come to ask you for payment (no more than £10), or you can call ahead to secure a court. South Park also offers children playground, jogging and a lovely spot for a family picnic or to watch local rugby and cricket matches. Just across the river, Battersea Park offers a children's zoo, lake and other sporting facilities. Richmond Park with its famous deers is just a 20min cycle ride or a short underground journey. Chelsea Football Club stadium located close to Fulham Broadway is a short bus ride or less than a 15min walk from the house. Richmond Park is just a 20min cycle away or a short tube ride. Gambado is a children's soft play area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- * No parties or events
- * Not suitable for pets (open to requests)
- * No smoking
- * Lead guest must be over the age of 25