Charming Apartment in Vibrant Hammersmith
This lovely 2bed flat is really comfortable. You can relax and enjoy the great views in a quiet sanctuary, while the buzz of Hammersmith is just a few hundred metres walk away. There is a bathroom with a bath and shower, a great sitting room with wooden floors and an open kitchen and two double bedrooms. Hammersmith is a great area full of shops, restaurants and bars. It is very easy to get to by public transport. This flat would be a great base for anyone keen to discover London.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Hammersmith is a great area for entertainment; full of shops, cafes, restaurants and theatres.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.