Luxurious & Colourful House in Notting Hill
On the ground floor you will find the chic and spacious kitchen and dining room which being south facing gets lots of natural light. Enjoy your meals at a walnut dining table that expands to accommodate 8 people with ease. The comfortable L shaped sofa in the other side of the room is the perfect place to take morning coffee or afternoon tea! The designer kitchen is both modern and sleek and equipped to a high standard. The lovely green wallpapered loo and a separate coat cupboard with space for a pram are off the entrance hall. Up a flight of stairs is the master bedroom with a super king size bed and a gorgeous marble and dark blue en suite bathroom. The bathroom has both a walk in shower and bath tub. Also on the first floor is the second double bedroom decorated in a beautiful green colour scheme with an en suite shower room. Both en suites have underfloor heating and heated mirror demisters.
On the second floor you will...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Located right in the heart of fashionable Notting Hill, the house is near to stunning natural spots such as Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Holland Park and The Kyoto Garden as well as the restaurants, cafes and bars that make the area such a destination within London. It is also a three minute walk from the Electric Cinema, one of the oldest working cinemas in the country. If you're in the mood for shopping, browse the world famous Portobello Market, which is just minutes away and the high end designer and independent boutiques on Westborne Grove. Please find a few other suggestions below: Restaurants/Pubs: - Mediteranneo @ the junction of Blenheim Cres and Kensington Park Rd. Excellent Italian. - E&O High quality Asian Fusion with a fun cocktail bar. Same location. 2 mins walk - Golborne Road market at the weekend. 10 mins walk. More authentic and cool than Portobello equivalent. Also, several excellent restaurants for the evening such as Southam Street at the far end by the Bridge. Cafes/brunch spots: - The Day Rooms cafe. Superb food. Kensington Park Road. 2 mins walk - Daylesford Organic café & shop. Great people watching on the best shopping street in the area – Westborne Grove. 6 mins walk. - The Tin Shed on All Saints Road. Great brunch with a hidden outdoor courtyard garden. 7 mins walk. Supermarkets: - Sainsburys on Portobello Road for the basics. 2 mins walk. - Waitrose or Marks & Spencer at Notting Hill Gate for a more extensive collection. 10 mins walk. Parks/green spaces: - Hyde Park 15 mins walk - Holland Park 12 mins walk - Numerous smaller green spaces closer by Shopping: - Westborne Grove for excellent designer shops. 6 mins walk. - Oxford & Regent Streets 15 mins by tube or Uber/Black Cab. - Notting Hill Gate – 10 mins walk - Westfield Shopping Centre. 10 mins by Tube. 20 mins walk.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM