Quirky Apartment on the Iconic Bermondsey Street
The kitchen opens out onto the dining area and sitting room. Although small, it is fully equipped for all your cooking needs. The sitting room is comfortable and spacious, with a small balcony to let in fresh air. The dining table seats 4, perfect for small gatherings!
The double bedroom is sizeable and comfortable, and the bathroom too.
Please note that we provide shampoo, shower gel, soap and loo roll for the beginning of your stay and not for the entire duration.
Please keep in mind that each home is unique – as you are staying at someone else’s home and not a hotel, the space and amenities will be different at each place. Please treat the home with the respect that you would treat your own, we dedicate a lot of time and care to it, so please respect the rules, the space and the neighbours. We would really appreciate if you tell us about any damage or breakages so that we can deal with these issues as...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
London Bridge is one of London's most popular areas. Bermondsey street is alive with phenomenal cafes, restaurants and bars, each influenced by the area's industrial past, and the buildings are Borough Market is less than 10 minutes walk away, and the Thames is just around the corner! Stroll along the river to the Tate Modern, just 20 minutes away or across the bridge to take in the architectural wonders of Bank and Monument and the historical and stunning St Pauls.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM