Bright Apartment overlooking Gorgeous Gardens
The master bedroom boasts a king sized bed and an ensuite shower room, ensuring you have your own valuable space.
The second bedroom is a perfect space for guests with a delightful double bed, ample space for 2. Both rooms have bedding of the highest quality and ’White Company’ down pillows.
The crowning glory of this apartment is the bright sitting room and kitchen, and the charming balcony that spans it - end your day with a glass of wine on this peaceful patio. Please be aware that there is no TV in the sitting room (although there is one in the master bedroom).
The flat boasts newly refurbished flooring throughout which provides a pristine finish.
There is also a communal garden that you will have full access too - a beautiful green oasis in the heart of London.
BT Infinity high speed wifi available throughout.
Guests have access to everything in the apartment,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
You will not be short of things to see and do if you stay in this gorgeous building. The flat is within close proximity to the popular boutiques, restaurants and bars of King's Road. There are some fab restaurants along the King's Road - try The Ivy Chelsea, or the Cross Keys. For those interested in the arts, you will find the Royal Court Theatre, Cadogan Hall and the Saatchi Gallery. The Royal Hospital, home to the Chelsea Pensioners and the venue for the prestigious Chelsea Flower Show, is just moments away and highly recommended. If you're there on a Saturday, why not try Duke of York Square's Fine Food market, curated by Partridges and showcasing an array of artisan and locally produced food.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM