Beautiful Townhouse with Interior Designed Kitchen
This recently renovated, stylish house is bright and spacious, with a lovely little garden perfect for relaxing in after a busy day in London. The state of the art kitchen offers all mod cons, the height of style. The house balances original features with stylish decor, notably the elegant sitting room with bay window. The garden offers a sanctuary within which to relax and unwind.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Acton is a friendly neighbourhood with a genuine family-feel and lots of things to do. The architecture is varied and you will stumble upon beautiful roads showcasing stunning Georgian houses. The house is located in South Acton and is on the border of Chiswick; a prestigious area of London with leafy green tree-lined streets and beautiful homes. Chiswick High Street is a 15 minute walk away with all the shops and restaurants it has to offer. High Road House on Chiswick High Street is a stylish hotel and members' club based in a Georgian Townhouse. The Duke of Sussex is a grand, Victorian pub with chandeliers, central skylight and garden near Chiswick Park. Chiswick High Street offers an array of amenities including boutiques, cafes, delis and also some larger more mainstream shops. There are numerous green spaces nearby including Acton Park, Gunnersbury Park, Chiswick Park, Richmond Park and many more. Acton Park is home to 'Putt in the Park' which is great fun for children and adults alike! Whether you want to get the family out at the weekend and enjoy some wonderful coffee and delicious pastries, or head down with friends to enjoy a drink and soak up the atmosphere, Acton Park is a great option. Ealing Park features tennis courts (grass, indoor, clay and astro) if you're a keen player.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.