Sophisticated House beside Battersea Park
This stunning house is located in a lovely residential neighbourhood, making it perfect for families or those looking to stay somewhere peaceful.
The ground floor features the smart sitting room and the fabulous kitchen, with sliding doors onto the garden, perfect for summer evenings.
The lower ground features the comfortable TV room, perfect for kids and parents to wind down in at the end of a day exploring.
The first floor has the crib room, and the master bedroom (seperated by a couple of steps). The master bedroom features a luxurious bathroom and a comfortable bed!
The second floor features the single bedroom, which has a single bed + another single which can be put up on request.
The fourth bedroom is on the top floor, and here is also a bathroom.
Located in popular Battersea, the house is less than a 5 minute walk from the River Thames and a stone’s throw away from the Battersea Park,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Located in popular Battersea, the house is less than a 5 minute walk from the River Thames and a stone's throw away from the Battersea Park, where you will find Go-Ape action-packed tree-top adventure, a children's zoo, two incredible playgrounds as well as floodlit tennis courts, a boating lake and beautiful walks. Head over the Chelsea Bridge and you are in Chelsea in minutes, with all the famous shopping, restaurants and sight-seeing it has to offer. Across the park, the all new Battersea Power Station offers fantastic dining options also. You can be on the renowned King’s Road in Chelsea in less than 15 minutes, where you can find amazing boutique shops and restaurants of all varieties. Boqueria, on Queenstown Road (2 minutes away) does the best tapas in London!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM