Stylish House in Notting Hill with Garden
This is a very elegant and stylish 3 bedroom house with a little garden in Notting Hill. From the moment you walk in you are surrounded by beautiful painting, lamps and furniture. On the ground floor there is a large sitting room, a loo, and lovely large kitchen and a small garden. On the first floor there is a children’s bedroom with a double bed and an en-suite bathroom and the masterbed with a large en-suite bathroom. On the second floor there is a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The flat is located very close to the famous Notting Hill area and the best market in London (in my opinion), Portobello Road Market. What can I say about Notting Hill that one doesn't already know. Handsome townhouses, smart restaurants, boutique shops - its all there to make a perfect holiday for you. One of the best pizza spots in London is very close to the flat - try out Pizza East! Their ice creams are to die for. On the same street as Pizza East, you will find some other excellent cafes. I love Snap + Rye for its Danish pastries, smorgasbord and coffee. Kipfferl is known for its Viennese delicacies such as sacher torte! Further down the road is John Doe turning out nice English food. And if you are after fish and chips, then look no further than George's on Portobello Road. There are loads of lovely eateries in Notting Hill. Try out my favourites - Ottolenghi for some excellent brunch and Beach Blanket Babylon for some glamour cocktails! Watch a movie at the uber cool Electric cinema with its red loungers, there is so much to do in this area that you won't want to go anywhere else.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.