Delightful Family House in Bayswater
This is a beautiful house in an excellent central location.
- Single ’pink’ bedroom, with a full sized single bed and a delightful assortment of books to browse
- Single ’tractor’ bedroom - although designed with children in mind, this bed is in fact a full sized single, so can also fit young-at-heart adults! There is an ensuite bathroom with an overhead shower off this bedroom.
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- downstairs loo
- Open plan living space, with a fully equipped kitchen, large dining table and a cosy sitting area - catch up on Netflix in front of the fire on cold winter evenings!
- Master bedroom with a king sized bed, and a fantastic ensuite bathroom with both a bath and a shower. There is also a delightful balcony, lovely for your morning coffee in the summer.
This Notting Hill house is a fantastic...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Near Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, Portobello market and Notting Hill, Bayswater is wonderfully located for anyone wanting to have fun in the centre of London. Whilst staying in Bayswater you will have a palace, lake and horse riding stables virtually in your front garden – and all in Zone 1. Its cultural and social mix, reflected in the amazingly varied restaurants and food stores that line up along Queensway, lends the area some unusual contrasts. Bayswater is cosmopolitan yet comfortable, cutting edge yet cultured.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM