Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
You will have plenty to do nearby with a number of independent eateries for breakfast, brunch or lunch and gastropubs for cosy dinner time meals. There various green spaces to enjoy strolling through, such as Holland Park or Hyde Park. For Supermarkets you will be spoiled for choice with a Tesco Metro, little Waitrose and M&S - all within a 5 minute walking distance from the property. A little further afield you will find and enormous Wholefoods at the bottom of Kensington Church Street. Nearby Portobello Road and Golborne Road are host to a number of independent boutiques and cafés which will satisfy your local shopping needs. On weekends you will find these areas transforming into a vibrant market space with stalls selling ranges from fresh produce to international foods and vintage wares. For a larger scale 'mall' shopping experience Westfield is 2 stops on the central line from Notting Hill gate to Shepherds Bush. Entertainment-wise, the Electric Cinema on Portobello Road is a treat, but if you would prefer something more live take a visit to the Gate theatre - you will want to check the website first to see what is on. The Princess Diana memorial Playground is wonderful for kids, just at the entrance to Kensington Gardens. Make sure you go for a Christmas walk round Kensington Gardens. The Uxbridge Arms is the pub nearest to the home, situated opposite the house and is great for a cosy dinner. Just around the corner on Campden Street is The Churchill Arms, a very famous pub and worth a visit, especially during Christmas time when it features 80 light up Christmas tress hung on the outside of the pub.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM