Unique Interior Designed Hammersmith Home
Please note that the 4 single beds are ONLY suitable for children - they are shorter than the average single bed. This is also a lived in family house, so there will be signs of wear and tear.
An optional extra for this property is a Housekeeper who will be able to assist with the cleaning and laundry throughout your stay. The Housekeeper has her own bedsit located in the basement of the property and can make herself scarce if needs be. You will also be able to arrange a babysitting service with her upon request, the cost of this should be paid directly to her.
Located on a colourful residential street in Hammersmith, this home is tucked away from the busy London traffic and is a perfect haven to get away from the hustle and bustle of London’s city life, yet still easily accessible to and from all points of the city. This property is within walking distance from both Ravenscourt park (District line) and Goldhawk...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Ravenscourt Park is less than a 5 minute walk away and is home to a beautiful lake, tennis courts, basketball courts, 3 playgrounds, 2 cafes and a paddling pool for children. A short walk away is Askew Village, which hosts a range of independent cafes and shops, October 26 is an Artisan Bread & Pastry venue that serves some of the best bread in London. The Ginger Pig is also found here - London's most talked-about butchers. For groceries, the Co-operative, Tesco and Sainsbury's are all within walking distance. The Anglesea at the bottom of the road is the best local pub, providing great food and atmosphere - idyllic for a very British meal. The Eagle on Askew road is a perfect alternative in the summer with a superb outdoor area. The Hermitage is not located far from King Street or Shepherds Bush where you will find bars, restaurants, delis, cafes, shops and boutiques galore. The Oak is a trendy Victorian gastropub with an antique and rustic-style nearby, serving cocktails and pizzas!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM