Spacious & Unique Apartment Beside Battersea Park
This homely apartment provides plenty of space for families visiting London. Two of the three childrens bedrooms are located on the lower level with a seperate bathroom. The third bedroom is located on the ground floor next to the kitchen area. The master bedroom located on the ground floor feels like its own little haven featuring a bath tub and sink in the bedroom overlooking the garden. In the cosy living area you have a TV and plenty of DVD’s for a movie night. Children will not tire of things to do in the childrens play area just by the living room and the open plan kitchen is well equipped and offers everything you might need. This is truly a home away from home and it will be difficult to find a better place to stay at with your family.
This apartment is located conveniently opposite Battersea Park and within close reach of a range of great restaurants, pubs, brunch spots and local amenities. One of our favourite...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
This apartment is located conveniently opposite Battersea Park and within close reach of a range of great restaurants, pubs, brunch spots and local amenities. One of our favourite places is the lakeside Pear Tree Cafe in Battersea Park, where you can get delicious food throughout the day. Another one is the Nutbourne just a few minutes walk away, which serves excellent traditional British dishes. Battersea is a bustling area of London and there is plenty to do - so head over to visit the famous Battersea Power Station or the Battersea Arts Centre.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM