Chic & Trendy Chelsea Apartment
Spacious and well designed flat with a wonderful use of space. Upstairs large bedroom which is light, bright and private - please note that the cot that is in the picture is no longer at the property. If you want to hire a cot or supplies for a baby, there is a fantastic service called AirTots who can provide everything you need! Downstairs is the open plan modern kitchen and stylishly furnished sitting room. The roof terrace is a special treat for all guests to be able to soak in even more of the London atmosphere! A fabulous location in the heart of Chelsea. A short walk to buses and 3 tube stations as well Kings Rd, Fulham Rd and beyond.
Guests have access to all areas of the flat.
Chelsea is an exclusive area in southwest London in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Affluent and sophisticated and very cool, Chelsea is truly the place to stay in London. Especially if you enjoy being on the doorstep...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Chelsea is an exclusive area in southwest London in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Affluent and sophisticated and very cool, Chelsea is truly the place to stay in London. Especially if you enjoy being on the doorstep of museums, parks, restaurants, bars and shopping. A short walk to the famous Kings Road and Fulham Roads and with ample connections via foot, bus or tube to all the sights of central London and surronds. You will love staying at Park Walk!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM