Stylish & Modern Apartment in Fulham
This a beautiful house, thoughtfully designed with your comfort in mind. Located on the first and second floor, you are away from any street noise.
- Bathroom with seperate bath and shower
- Separate loo
- Bedroom 1: Double bed
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with kingsized bed and large walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with a single bed and desk, perfect for anyone who needs to work too.
- Fantastic open-plan living space: the bright kitchen and dining area merges with the living area, a fantastic social space to enjoy each others company in.
Guests have access to the entire apartment.
Parsons Green is a hugely popular residential area of London, popular with young professionals and families alike. In addition, it benefits from its proximity to both Fulham and Kensington & Chelsea.
There is no shortage of options...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parsons Green is a hugely popular residential area of London, popular with young professionals and families alike. In addition, it benefits from its proximity to both Fulham and Kensington & Chelsea. There is no shortage of options for food and drink in Parsons Green. Hally's is a Californian-inspired breakfast, brunch and lunch in a trendy whitewashed beach-house-style eatery. Californian fare and house-pressed juices are also served in a petite cafe which is an offshoot of nearby Hally's. Amuse Bouche is perfect for a cocktail or a glass of champagne and some nibbles. You can then seamlessly go to Claude's Kitchen, on the same site, for some delicious modern British fare. The White Horse is a famous gastropub serving a huge selection of worldwide beers, other drinks and delicious food. Another pub worth a visit is Duke on the Green - a friendly local pub. Not far away in Fulham is another gastropub called the Harwood Arms which offers award-winning delicious food in a casual and relaxed environment. For food shopping, the house is conveniently located near to Tesco, Waitrose and also the Parsons Green Farmers' Market which is every Sunday from 10am - 2pm. Parsons Green, Hurlingham Park and Bishops Park are delightful green spaces all near to the property.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- Please note that this property does not have a TV
- Please note that this property is on the market, and viewings may occur during your stay. We will do our best to give you at least 24h notice for any viewings.