Stylish House in Clapham Old Town
The house is laid out across three levels. On the ground floor is the open plan kitchen/dining/living area. Downstairs is one of the bedrooms, which is divided off from the main part of the room by a bookcase, but is not completely private. There is a separate bathroom as well. There are doors leading straight out to the private garden. The first floor (2 flights of stairs from lower ground) is the master bedroom and luxury shower room.
Guests will have access to the entire house.
The house is situated moments from a wide array of amenities. Nearby Clapham Old Town has a number of cafes, delis, restaurants, pubs and shops. A very local recommendation is The Bobbin, which is an English gastropub perfect for a drink or for a meal out. Nearby No. 32 and The Jam Tree in Clapham Old Town are great brunch spots to set you up for the rest of the day.
A bus ride takes you across the river to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is situated moments from a wide array of amenities. Nearby Clapham Old Town has a number of cafes, delis, restaurants, pubs and shops. A very local recommendation is The Bobbin, which is an English gastropub perfect for a drink or for a meal out. Nearby No. 32 and The Jam Tree in Clapham Old Town are great brunch spots to set you up for the rest of the day. A bus ride takes you across the river to Chelsea's Sloane Square where you will find yet more shops, bars, restaurants and endless things to see and do. Clapham Common offers green space galore for those of you who need more space than the private garden offers, or if you want a walk.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • Not suitable for children (2-12 years)
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM