Smart & Bright Apartment in Fulham
This is a smart and comfortable bed apartment, across the first and second floor of this Victorian town house.
- Fantastic open plan living and dining area, with a comfortable sofa to relax at the end of a day exploring London.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with a super-king bed, and an ensuite bathroom with a bath & shower
- Second bedroom with a king sized bed
-Third bedroom with a small double - ideal for kids or 2 small adults!
- Bathroom with a bath and overhead shower (and a little outdoor terrace!)
West Brompton train and tube station is just 4 minutes walk away, and is on the District Line - you can catch the tube across London from here, making it a great base for your trip with easy access to all the attractions! You can catch trains to Clapham Junction and other destinations too.
Fulham is a very popular and buzzy residential...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fulham is a popular place for well heeled Londoners to live. With fabulous bars and restaurants on the door step, Fulham Broadway also has a number of supermarkets including Whole Foods. Fulham is nearby to Parsons Green and the Common as well as Chelsea and easily accessible by bus or tube central London. Bordering Chelsea, Earls Court and South Kensington this flat is located in the perfect area for getting into the centre of town, with the benefit of feeling that you're coming home to a relaxing retreat away from the hustle and bustle. Fulham is a very popular and buzzy residential area of London. If you walk back towards Fulham Broadway, you will find Whole Foods supermarket for all your healthy groceries. In addition, there are cafes, delis, restaurants and boutique shops galore! There is even a David Lloyd gym at Fulham Broadway station where you can buy day passes to use the facilities. There are numerous nearby gastro pubs including the Harwood Arms (which boasts a Michelin star!), The Malthouse, The Atlas and the Lillie Langtry. Other great local restaurants include Manuka Kitchen, Cafe L'Aziz, Brasserie Cote and the Vagabond wine & tapas bar. Nearby supermarkets: Waitrose, Whole Foods, Sainsbury's and Marks & Spencer are all approximately 5 minutes away. The North End Road market showcases the diversity of London's culture, but if you're just looking to stock up on your essentials, the Co-op supermarket is just at the end of the street.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM