Modern & Bright Hampstead Apartment with Terrace
This is a real gem of an apartment in a fantastic area, just moments from the iconic Hampstead Heath. The apartment is bright and spacious, with a truly divine roof terrace.
The apartment features:
- Master bedroom with a superking bed and ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom with a king sized bed and ensuite bathroom
- Open plan living and dining space, filled with colour and natural light
- Fully equipped kitchen, perfect to prepare meals together
- Fantastic roof terrace, perfect for morning coffee.
It couldn’t be easier to explore the rest of London too, with an easy walk to Golder’s Green tube station, and you can be on Oxford Street in just 30 mintues!
Hampstead has long been known for its ridiculously gorgeous hilltop views and array of greenery to make other bits of London, well, green with envy. The jewel in the crown is, of course, Hampstead Heath’s 790 acres of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Hampstead has long been known for its ridiculously gorgeous hilltop views and array of greenery to make other bits of London, well, green with envy. The jewel in the crown is, of course, Hampstead Heath’s 790 acres of woodland, playing fields, swimming ponds and meadows, with Parliament Hill providing some truly spectacular views across the city. But as well as wonderful options for outdoors, Hammersmith also boasts incredible historical buildings, independent shops, cool cafes and some superb restaurants and pubs.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM