Elegant Garden Apartment; Walk to the Tube, Shops & Dining
This is a great apartment in an excellent location, the perfect base for families or friends.
- Master bedroom with King-sized bed and ensuite shower room
- Second bedroom with King-sized bed and ensuite bathroom with an overhead shower
- Open plan sitting and dining space, overlooking the fantastic garden
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bright and spacious garden, a rare amenity in London!
- Utility room with a washer and dryer
The location is excellent, just 1 minute from Earl’s Court Tube Station, and there are a wide range of restaurants, cafes, shops and pubs in the local area to explore too.
Travel time to attractions:
- South Kensington (Science Museum, V&A Museum, Natural History Museum) - 10 minutes via tube (15 mins walk)
- Leicester Square - 18 mins via tube
- Covent Garden - 19 mins via tube
- Trafalgar Square - 21 mins via tube
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Earl's Court is a fantastic area of London. With brilliant connections to central London, its close proximity to Chelsea and Fulham, and a wealth of delicious restaurants and good shops, you have everything you need on your doorstep. The famous Brompton Cemetary is just around the corner, a beautiful historical site with plenty of good stories and a lovely cafe! There are also green spaces and plenty of sites to see in the local area. You are also in close proximity to South Kensington and some of the world's most famous museums. Make sure you check out the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, the V&A and the Design Museum, all nearby. For a night out, Earls Court's Picadilly Line takes you into the heart of the West End. Catch a show in TheatreLand and then head to China Town for some delicious grub. For the shopperholics out there, Harrods is close by.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM