Gorgeous Mews House in Battersea
This stunning house is a fantastic Victorian coach house conversion. Featuring a luxurious open plan sitting room and kitchen, overlooking its charming garden, this beautiful space is an oasis from the hustle and bustle of London. The three bedrooms are traditional and cosy, with a wonderful homely feel.
Just 3 minutes from beautiful Battersea Park, this is a perfect spot for families, and just 30 minutes from Oxford Street and Buckingham Palace.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Battersea is a wonderful part of London, with a gorgeous park right on the famous River Thames. It is a family area, and as a result is a peaceful, friendly place to be. There is also a wealth of great restaurants and cafes around you, so you will be spoilt for choice.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.