Gorgeous Mews House in Battersea
This delighful home has everything you could want on your trip to London, whether you are travelling for business or leisure. With Battersea Park just moments away, it is great for families, and the open plan kitchen and sitting room is the perfect space to relax and socialise together after a day out.
The ground floor features the living room, kitchen, and dining area, as well as a small utility room.
The first floor boasts 3 delightful bedrooms. The master bedroom has a Super-king bed and ensuite bath room, and the twin and single bedroom are both tastefully decorated and comfortable. They share the shower room.
Parking can also be arranged for free if we are notified in advance, so let us know if you would like this!
Battersea is a wonderful part of London, with a gorgeous park right on the famous River Thames. It is a family area, and as a result is a peaceful, friendly place to be. There is...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Battersea is a wonderful part of London, with a gorgeous park right on the famous River Thames. It is a family area, and as a result is a peaceful, friendly place to be. There is also a wealth of great restaurants and cafes around you, so you will be spoilt for choice.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM