Saint Peter’s Luxury Terrace Attic
You will find this spacious apartment within a short stroll from the majestic Saint Peter’s basilica. This sunny Saint Peter’s terrace attic sits on the 5th and last floor of a charming building. It also offers a lift. Recently renovated, this property will ensure a stay that is both comfortable and unforgettable.
On the first floor, you will find the hallway which has useful large mirrored cupboards on one side. This leads to the bright master bedroom, which offers a king size bed. Here, you will also find a chair, night tables, beautiful storage space, and lovely decorative lamps.
Guests can also enjoy the flat screen TV in this bedroom. The wonderful parquet floor makes this already sunny room even brighter. The modern en suite bathroom has a large shower.
Climbing the stairs, you will find a well designed open living space dining room, the kitchen, and the little office corner. "Cotto" tiling on the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
This apartment lies in the Prati district of Rome, just minutes away from the Vatican City. Prati is a great area to live, given that it lies on the Metro A line - giving you direct access to the Piazza del Popolo, Spanish Steps and Termini.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- 24-hour check-in available
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Pets are not allowed
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Overnight Accommodation tax in Rome:
- A 3,50EUR fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from the payment.
- The fee is 3,50EUR per person per night, with a maximum of 10 days for each guest and it has to be paid directly upon the check in.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 and on. There are no exceptions. Check out time is at 10:30. There is no fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 and 23:00 (25.00EUR) and between 23:00 and 10:00 (50,00EUR and must be communicated at least 2 days prior arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00EUR.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50,00EUR fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, we can send it back to you. A 25,00EUR fee + shipping costs is due for the service.